Monday, March 13, 2006

 

Pictures and more Pictures!


Chre and Derek

Mpaha Library

Hi there!
We got the package from Jenell today with her memory card. I'm going to load a few of the photos tonite and will add more down the road. These photos include several from Jenell's time in training and her homestay, some adventures with other PC volunteers, and some from Mpaha.

The photos above are of her little friends from her homestay and the library committee in Mpaha. Below are several more photos: one of Jenell and her buddy Derek cooking at her homestay. Next is a picture of Jenell and friends Cissy, Jessica and Elizabeth. I've also included a photo of Jenell holding her (guinea fowl) supper in the courtyard of her "compound" in Mpaha and another of a boy (Issah) doing math at her house. I also had to add one of the soccer game! Finally I included a picture of a thatched "bathroom", a roadside fire with vultures and a photo of a woman doing laundry on the Volta river near Jenell's friend Jessica's site. Enjoy!


Cooking at Jenell's homestay during training with buddy Derek

PC Volunteers on an adventure

Dinner!?

Doing the times tables...

Saved by the goalie...

The "facilities..."

A fire flushes fresh prey for the vultures

A timeless scene on the Volta river...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?