Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Pictures?

Hi blog-readers! Just a quick note from Lisa HS. I've had many requests for posting more pictures of/from Jenell. I've posted all the ones we have received. Apparently it is difficult for Jenell to send them via email. However, she told me yesterday that she had sent us a package with her camera memory card. When we get that-in about 2 months? :-{ I will post more pictures. Thanks for your patience. FYI When Jenell called she had been at her friend Jess' site for several days and then was traveling to Accra for some Peace Corps business. She was in good spirits and was very thankful for the mail and packages folks have sent- although apparently a mouse had eaten several Luna bars out of one of the packages en route!

Lisa HS

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?